Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Welcome to my tales...

       I sat down and made a valiant attempt to list every male I have ever had some sort of romantic relationship with since the age of six. I could list about thirty. In approximately chronological order: Jacob, Anthony, Dave, James, Sean, Tony, John, Lance, Chris, Adam, Alex, Mr. A, Tony 3, Mitch, Brad, Mr. T, John 2, Gabe, Jake, Jules, Cameron, Jesse, McKay, Collin, Adam 2, Josh, Frederick, Matt, Henry, and George. Some of these are momentary relationships, longtime crushes or lifelong complications. 
     So this blog will be about my life, these men and those in the future. Stay tuned folks, cause when your twenty-something, unmarried and without children, you've got time for drama and life is like a soap opera...

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Maybe that's why I call all of mine "Walter." :)