Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Alec Baldwin

So I kept seeing promo spots for 30 Rock. I have never watched the show but I like Tina Fey and it won a bunch of awards so I thought, what the heck, might as well. I went to put the first two seasons in my Netflix queue when I discovered that I can actually watch the episodes directly on my computer. This resulted in a two-day 30 Rock spree. A constant infusion of Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin and comedy. Now this story could have ended with a new show for me to Tivo. Instead, I have a new obsession with Alec Baldwin.

I am well aware that he is fifty years old. But as Gracie would say, that's only like thirty in Lolita years. Did you know he is 5'11''? That is a good four inches taller then me. He's pretty much ideal. Tall, dark and ruggedly handsome, piercing blue eyes, mature and smart. I have now put every Netflix movie with hot Alec Baldwin in my queue. I've seen The Juror in which he plays a mob psycho/stalker. I loved it, I wish I was Demi Moore. I totally would have loved to have him stalk me.

Then I watched Suburban Girl. Otherwise know as "Gypsy's Dream Life." Sarah Michelle Geller plays an Associate Editor who falls in love with a literary big wig, Alec Baldwin. The May-December romance ensues much to my satisfaction. So with all this in mind, I'm sitting in class tonight, listening to horribly boring presentations. It was then I realized that the current presenter is not only gorgeous but looks a lot like Alec Baldwin. Long story short, I want one.

1 comment:

Nielle said...

Have you seen Prelude to a Kiss with him and Meg Ryan? If you like Alec you'd probably like that flick :)